Sunday, February 20, 2011

PostSecret - Library Love

PostSecret, the blog, books, lectures and more, where people send in their secrets anonymously on postcards, has something for us librarians today: secrets that involve libraries.

You'll have to scroll down a little as the first four don't seem to do with books (per say), but as soon as you pass the "PostSecret Books Banner" you'll find five secrets that involve libraries, books, and how we make the world better. The secrets end at the PostSecret Community banner it seems.

And for the librarian who posted about 158.723, kudos to you for finding a book. When I was there, I couldn't find any books. Second, it gets better, but you may need to make a change...

If you don't think PostSecret helps anyone, I will tell you now, it helps me every week. I never know what gem will come along to tell me "hey, it gets better" or to help me through a tough time.\

No comments:

Post a Comment