Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's Been Happening

Here's what happened
March is a crazy month for me. It seems that March is one of the few months of the year (the others being May and October for sure) that I just get hit with workshops, programs, meetings, and all sorts of obligations that I must meet (or want to meet). Generally, I chose this craziness, but this March, I almost over scheduled myself because I wasn't using the right planning calendar. Oops...

Which means, I didn't pay attention to the blog. It's sad really. I have so much "back log" review-wise you'd think I'd be ready to go, but I just don't feel like booting the computer up some days, especially after spending a day staring at the computer for various reasons. I'm going to try to change this, and also try to warn you if there seems to be some down time happening.

What's going to happen now
April is my "new leaf" month, at least for the blog. Really, I've marked May 1st as my "turn around date" for a lot (I don't believe in just New Year's Day as the only goal setting day of the year). I've just spent a few hours clearing up the back log and getting posts ready to go. From this weekend out, you'll see regular updates on Sundays. If the Sunday post was volume 1, check back on Monday for a possible bonus post for volume 2. Wednesdays in April will be a slew of "bonus" posts to hopefully make up for my March absence. I'm also going to try to prepare some bonus posts since Book Links has been focused on Graphic Novels, which is an interesting surprise (They reviewed Axe Cop of all things!).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment