Thursday, September 8, 2011

Top Shelf Comics $3 Sale - Get Them Quick!

Top Shelf Productions is having a major sale on their comics. Of course, I see the word "sale" and immediately have to look. Don't do like I did though and see the most expensive stuff first and go "they lied!" Scroll down. That's where the cheaper stuff is and at $5, $3, and $1 for some titles, this is a good deal. Technically, depending on what you are looking for, you might be able to fill in some holes or build up a quick collection or get replacement copies of. Just a note though, I doubt they are prebound, although, unless it is a skinny paperback, who cares. Owly titles in paperback hold up just fine, I've found.

Also, this is a great time to get the Owly and Friends All Aflutter picture book if you haven't yet for $10.

I know I'll be looking. My poor graphic novel collection at the library has been neglected. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment